This short course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of orofacial myofunctional therapy.
It's ideal for any healthcare professional who wants to learn more about this rapidly growing field.
The course covers:
- The Four Goals of Myofunctional Therapy
- Understanding oral myofunctional disorders
- The effects of mouth breathing
- The importance of nasal breathing
- Tongue-ties, tongue thrust and the airway
- Sleep disordered breathing conditions
- Changes in craniofacial development
- Symptom assessment
- Evaluating tongue-ties